We offer a spectrum of dedicated Kelvin Probe systems specially developed for applications in a variety of environments, ranging from ambient, controlled atmosphere and relative humidity through
to ultrahigh vacuum. No other company offers our range of products or equipment expertise. Systems are available for sale and lease and we have several short term evaluation systems available to
bona-fide educational institutes.
We can accommodate client choice of tip sizes, translator movement, port adapters and non-standard mounting angles. We have a large amount of experience with unusual Kelvin Probe application such as high or low temperature, sample temperature ramping and unusual suspension systems. We will be happy to advise customers on appropriate measurement techniques under a wide range of experimental protocols.
- Single Point Kelvin Probe
- Scanning Kelvin Probe
- Ultra High Vacuum Kelvin Probe
- Surface Photovoltage ( SPV )
- Surface Photovoltage Spectroscopy ( SPS )
- Corrosion Kelvin Probe
- World's most advanced Kelvin Probe systems
- Highest available Work Function resolution
- Prof. I.D. Baikie, founder and CEO, is the Inventor of the Off-Null, Height Regulation, Kelvin Probe method (1988) and has 26 years of KP experience
- Full Digital Control, High Signal Levels, Patented Technology
KP Technology continues to explore and expand the frontiers of work function imaging. It is a world leader in the exploration of future development pathways in specialist large scale scanning Kelvin Probes, corrosion, polymer electronics and biotechnology.
All KP Technology Systems come complete with a test or reference sample that serves to test the system in air. Together with our 50 page user manual and 'getting started' guides, the novice user is taken through system set-up and initial measurements. The appropriate software package and data acquisition system are pre-installed on the PC. All the investigator has to do to get started is plug in the cables, switch on the power and enable the probe vibration using the factory default parameter set.